CNY 2013 Eve

Today, I spent 15 minutes sitting outside on the porch of my house.

Sounds of chatter and laughter come in waves from the inside of my house, reaching my ears.

I sat cross-legged on the warm clean tiles, behind my mother's car.

Just a moment of quietness, a moment for myself.

I was thinking to myself, "Where have all the beautiful stars gone to?"

And then, in the midst of the clouds, I saw it.

I felt so, so happy.

Because, a few seconds before that, I looked up and saw nothing.

Just bleakness, just the dark sky night.

"God, if you can hear me, I just want to see some stars. Three in the least?"

And then like magic, I saw one, two, three AND  four stars twinkling so beautifully up in the midnight sky.

I was feeling very down as I sat outside there.
I felt like a fake at times, having to smile when all I want to do is just be alone for a while.
But seeing those stars, made me realize that someone IS watching over me.

And HE has proven to be faithful and ever protecting.

I'll share more on what happened.

For now, I will despair no more, instead, I will smile with the sun and dance in the rain.

Smile... like this!



LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???