Wasabi Danger

Do you like wasabi??? Honestly?

I like spicy food but wasabi takes that spiciness to a whole new level.
Ok, some people say that wasabi cannot be categorized as 'spicy'. Fine. *wrinkles nose*

I rarely take wasabi when I dine at Japanese restaurants or when I consume anything Japanese-y. Totes avoidance. Hahaha. But I decided to take some with my brunch today. Yea, sushi for brunch.

I forgot the one lesson in life. Everything in a small step.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I ate my sushi with a big dollop of wasabi paste.

And oh my gosh.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ow ow ow ow... I started crying!
Ahh!!! The pain the pain, the pain in my head. And my nose.
It's like I got punched! I was holding my head and tearing. Oh, how undignified....

Ow... *sniff*
Urgh.....
Thank goodness I was in the shop when I was eating it. Nobody to witness it but me and the protein tubs. Hahaha. :D

On a positive note, it clears the airway so your nose is free to breathe again. Lol.

Wassup Obiwan Kenobi. Wasabi. Heh.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???