2 Legs and 7 Pimples

Hehehe. Can I be a bit narcissistic? :P
Really? Thanks! Hahaha.

Well... I'm 27 now. Getting scarily closer to big old 3-0. Huh. Lol.

Strawberry Garden cake. Hahah. RT Pastry house.
Can I say that I am scared???
I am scared because I have no stable job now.
My career has come to a halt.
No stable job means no steady income.
But I still have a lot and a lot of expenses. Bleah.
I have my studies... :D That's one thing I'm holding on to.

After much thought, I have decided to venture into the education field.
I want to teach and reach out to others.
I want to inspire people, like how some of my lecturers did the same for me.
This, is what I want to do.
I have applied for posts to teach, tutor or lecture.
One fear is that I don't have the qualifications.
But I am going to try anyway.
Just, try.
I can work from the bottom to the top. Kindy, perhaps? Adorable little kids.

St. Thomas More Church, Subang Jaya.
Whatever it is, I am thankful for what I have now.
I have God. Hahaha.
I have my SeeLee family.
I have my friends!!!
I have my unimates.
I have so much more than I could ever ask for.
Yes?
Yes.

I am also thankful I have my two legs and seven pimples on my face.
It means that I'm still young. *la la la la*

My current hairstyle after I went for a trim, which turned into a cut. Not rebonding for now. I want my curls to grow back.
 
I can see fine wrinkles appearing near the mouth.
Laugh lines... hahaha. -.-'
Old. Nnnnnnoooooooo................

Toodles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???