The Truth Is...

My 'Merdeka' came one day late...hahaha.
I am finally done with my exams. Yay! Yay! *does a little dance*
Why is it that all my exams fall around public holidays....Sigh...
Anyway, I cannot believe that it has been one year!!!
One year of my masters studies... Hahah. I am halfway there.. How time flies...Keep it up Kathleen.

But the truth is...
At times, I can't wait for it to end.
At times, I wonder why I took this step.
At times, I wonder if it will be worth it in the end.
All these feelings become stronger during the times when I suddenly feel overwhelmed by it all.
Sometimes, I feel like an idiot for doing this.
Sometimes, I envy the free time my friends seem to have.
Sometimes, I wish I have never started studying.

Yet...
If I didn't take this step,
I would not have met my current uni friends.
I would not have learned about the basics of accounting,
I would not have understood my own personality,
I would not have enjoyed the laws in business.
So, yes.
The goal is important, but the journey to get there is just as important or perhaps even more.

I should be thankful that I have the opportunity to study, to further my degree.
And, I am. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???