Bits and Pieces 3

Yesterday, my lecturer wanted volunteers for a voluntary assignment. Basically, he said anyone who has the interest to do it and can volunteer to do so. After that, he walked across the classroom and stood in front of me, looked at me and asked, "Would YOU like to do it?" Ehm... that's not voluntary...
 
I had a better workout session today, hahaha. Meaning I was more satisfied with my exercise this week as compared to last week because of some annoying gym-goers. Today, the gym was exceptionally full too. It is as if the frequent gym-goers were hibernating until the sweltering heat today woke them up. They came in droves!!! Or pairs rather... hahaha. A lady came over and asked me how to use an equipment, but I didn't know how to use it too. Another guy showed her in the end. Ooppss...

Bertie Bott's every flavoured beans. (Just kidding) Colours are deceiving...

Walk with me, jog with me and run with me. Always.

I did some mini planting with the kids for their lesson. So as we got into discussing what one needs to grow a plant, one kid asked who will take care of the seeds that we had just dropped onto the cotton. I said that I would, of course, and that I would make sure that the seeds have enough of water and sunlight and air. Then the kid asked, "But what happens if they don't grow or die?" I didn't know what to say. I said, "Well, then I would not be very good at planting." Kid looks at me in mild shock at the thought of his precious seed dying in my hands. Oh well.



Some of us at a primary school classmate's wedding dinner.

 
Recently attended a wedding dinner of a friend since primary school days. It was a good opportunity to meet up with our long time friends too. Some, we have not seen since we left school at age of 12, others since 17. The rest we keep in touch with by meeting up now and then. How much we have all grown up to be. And our hair too!! I looked like a boy during primary school and I was always asked to play the 'boyish' roles. Annoying, I disliked it a lot.
 
Speaking of dinner, I'm hungry now. Dinner time!
 
Bon Appétit!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???