Aunty Kathleen is Cute

Things little kids say. *heart melts*
Hahaha.

Today, during one of our lessons, one kid said something which caused another kid to laugh. But that kid's laughter was so funny, the whole class started to laugh including myself.
I must have become very red cause my kids went, "Aunty Kathleen, you're so red."

Out of a sudden, this kid went...
"Aunty Kathleen, you look very cute when you wear glasses and when you laugh like that. "
*shocked*
Hahahaha. Oh my gosh, lol.

His friend said, "Why you say aunty Kathleen cute and not aunty Kathleen pretty one...You should say aunty Kathleen pretty." *speechless*
These are coming from 6 and 7 years old kids eh.

Later on, I had a bit of backache so I had to bend down for a while. The same boy who said I was cute, told me how I could buy some back 'thing' (his word), then I can bend my back sideways and it won't hurt. Gahhh.... *hearts in eyes* So adorable...

Yet terrorising at times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???