Ta-da!! Here we have our silly dog sunbathing in the morning sun... Lazy thing. She saw me with the camera and quickly looked at me haha. Ain't she adorable? Another pic of her sunbathing. In this pic, she looks a lot like a roosting hen. Buh-bwak! This is a pic of a bun I bought from Baker's cottage. It's filled with red bean paste, not that I like that filling. But the shape of the bun itself is so cute!!! It's an octopus! Or octobun..hehehe. Oh yea.. this was what happened to the bun after I pinched each of its legs and nose off to eat..hahahaha. This is another bun from Baker's cottage. Both these buns are new products or something like that. This bun is a panda and has chocolate filling! Yums! Oh right, I pulled off the ears but forgot to take a pic before eating hahah. What made my day today was an article in the world section in today's (14/7/2009) Star newspaper. Titled "Chinese Road Vigilante and Internet Hit, Says Report", it...
Comments