Jappy WhatsApper

Oh my gosh oh my gosh!
Sigh.
It's only two days but I cannot, just cannot put my phone down to stop whatsapping!!!
It's so much of fun!
Cause I can talk nonsense. And I won't waster other people's credit reading my nonsense. Hahahah.
What have I been missing??!!
Don't spoil it for me now ok. Let me just enjoy the moment. :P

My kids made me cry!!! Argh! Not in front of them la. At home cause I felt so frustrated. I wonder if anything taught in class goes into their heads or am I talking to walls instead? I'm a good wall student myself but I still learn! I hope they learn something. :(

I met my BLE lecturer finally, cause he missed one lesson with us the week before. He thought I was an international student!! He asked if I was Japanese or Korean, to which I said no. Then he asked if I had any Japanese or Korean blood in my family line. Hahahaha. He said it's compliment and I wholeheartedly agree!!! Sorry ya, I'll be vain a bit. Even my own kids also ask, "Auntie Kathleen, are you a Japanese? You look like one."

This is how........
my feet look like... hahaha.

I have started working out again. I hope I keep it up and that I don't waste my money. A motivation to go. My hard-earned money is parked there. Bleah! The guy who takes care of the gym taught me some new workouts, cause he says I keep doing treadmills and dumbbells. So I learned how to use a kettlebell. Yay!

Why my feet are up there remains a mystery...
I don't see any changes... do you? :D

God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???