Today I wept for my country..

I wept for my fellow citizens of Malaysia.

I wept for not so much as to which coalition won but for the way it was done.

I am terribly sad.

But yet, I am glad as well.

Glad that I have a country to weep for. It means I belong somewhere.

Glad that I have my countrymen to weep with. It means that some of us do share the same sentiments.

Glad that I still have functioning tear ducts. Ha!

Glad that I did my part.

However, I do wonder if PR's strategy or tactic has gone wrong?
PAS seems to have done very badly this round.
MCA's loss was painstakingly obvious.
I keep seeing people supporting UBAH.
But it is not comprised of all Malaysian ethnicities.
Will the race game still be played???

Dear God, I pray I pray that we will all be safe and sound.

Let us all keep our cool and be calm.

Let us not fall into any more traps.

Let us accept one another for who we are and not just tolerance. Acceptance.

A symbol of light, peace and hope. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???