Happy Labour Day!

Happy Labour Day everybody!!!
I hope you have not been slaving away today.
But I did. I worked hard for 12 hours! :'(

Or rather I was cramming and mugging away for my exam. Two papers in a day, on a public holiday!! Eesh. All because of our GE 2013. All papers had to be pushed forward and with no other slots available, they put it on Labour Day. :/
Sigh... Oh well... Two down, one more to go...

Then that's the end of semester 2! Yippee!

Elections are just but a few days ahead of us.
Have you made your choice?

"IniKaliLah....

Or

LainKaliLah..."

So much of news going around eh?
Make sure your voting process goes smoothly.
Check your ballot papers.
Bring an eraser with you.
Print your registered status if you have not done so, as a precaution.
And, read alternative media as well as mainstream media...

Barulah balance, macam dacing tu...
:P

Hahaha.



V for Vendetta....
Awesome movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???