An Appendicitis Letter

Dear KT,
Yes, you have long been waiting for this post, haven't you? Hahaha. I can imagine your thoughts when you see this post's title. It should go something along the lines of this:

"Now only write about me, people die already also never care. Slow poke."

Hahahaha. Correct? *big wide grin*

See la, jump and run around after eating le... that's why you get appendicitis. *referring to Jenny's grandma* Yes, I know that's not true.
If you are expecting a sympathy or a caring post, you're not going to get it. Hahaha. Just kidding.

I hope you have been doing good.
Don't strain yourself please.

As for our Mount Kinabalu expedition, here are my thoughts.
The selfish part of me would definitely want you to come.
One, you're a guy. We need guys....
Two, I don't know the others. You're like our middleman. Thank goodness Jenny is coming.
Three, cause it will be fun.

But....
The  more logical and unselfish part of me says you should just recover.
Don't stress yourself by testing your limitations. I don't want to be faced with a bleeding person. I will be the first to faint and roll down the mountain... you should know.

However... hehehe.
If you should decide not to go, please get a guy to take your place. It's always good to have guys around. At least the girls will feel safer... hahaha. Or me la. :P

This post has veered off course a little. Ooppsss...

What else to say...? Hmm...
Be good la... hahahaha.

Yours annoyingly,
Kath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???