I Forgot How To Study

Hello....

Yes yes, I know I have been missing for a while.
I am alive and well, in case you were wondering.
I just had to rethink some direction in my life.

You know what?
I do not know how to study!
I have forgotten how to do it.

Today, as I sat at my desk to read up on my coming midterm, mom came over to see how I was doing.
I said, "Eh ma, I don't know how to study la.... How?"
She laughed... Hai ya...

The minute I sit and stare at my notes, my mind goes blank.
I took chicken essence before I started.
I end up sleeping on the sofa two hours later. Gah!
No coffee. I become very jittery until my grip on the pen becomes unstable.

This cannot do Kathleen!

I don't know how people can do it.
I don't know if I can do it.
I hope I can do it.
I better be able to do it.

I want to do well in this paper cause it was one of my strengths during Bachelor's.
And by the way, I dislike e-book. Nothing compares to the good old paper books where we can highlight, underline notes, draw nonsense and doodles on it and use it to whack people. Hahahah.

Ok stop. I am acting like a high school student. 

Wish me all the best please...
Let me thank you first. Hahahahaha.

(I should not even be here in the first place.....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???