I Am Hungry

"I'm hungry."

These two words are frequently becoming etched into my daily vocabulary.

No idea how, but I lost weight, unconsciously. Sigh.

My eating habits are bad.
Lunch is at 3pm. 4pm sometimes even.
Dinner? Hahaha  I end up taking it at 10.30 to 11.00 at night after class, when I get back home. And it's not a full course meal. Just some soup or even a protein shake.

In between classes, I do try to grab a healthy bite. But, it's a uni. How healthy can they get? Fried mee, curry puffs, the likes. Chocolates.... hahaha.

I am really trying to have healthier eating habits especially since I will be juggling a lot of stuff at one go.
I cannot afford to not eat well and become sick.
I cannot afford to let my mom worry about me cause there are so many things happening in the family as well.

I have a Snickers bar  in my handbag which I carry along for emergency purposes. Hahaha.

Hungry? Grab a bite. Have a Snickers. (Sth like that.)
 
Mouth-watering.... Drool.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???