Lights Off

Carrefour SS16 Subang Jaya!!!

What is wrong with you?
How can you switch off your parking lots lights at 10 pm??!!

Cars are still parked there. Without the lights, your parking area becomes dark. And SCARY!!!
I could not see my car even though I knew where I parked it.

What is this? Trying to save electricity eh? This, however, is too much. Too much I tell you.
As if in the daytime your parking lots are bright enough, you think it will be brighter at night? Without lights in the daytime, it's already eerie. What more at night? Nonsense!

I thought it was only at the level which I parked at. L4. But as I went down, some parts of L3 was also in darkness. WTH?

Don't be so stingy on saving electricity that some thing else happens in your parking lots which would bring BAD attention to you.

Penny wise pound foolish.
First time I actually got scared and felt like going back into the mall. (Dahla got "so many" people around...)

Wake up Carrefour!!!

Comments

Lai Tee @ Grace said…
Ohh, Kath, I experienced that before in Carrefour also, luckily that time I was with my sister, and it's noon...

Don't know what to say...
Kath said…
Terrible la this Carrefour... how can they do that? Yer....

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???