Operation Cleanup Room

Yesterday was my off day..! And guess what I did yesterday? (I'm so proud of myself..) Heh.

I cleaned up after my messy life.
Well, sorta. And one part of it anyway.

I cleared up my room! Trust me, my bedroom was in dire need of cleaning. It embarrasses me to say this. Sigh.
I used to be a very, very neat person. However, during the last month or so (or earlier than that), I began to be very very unorganized. Threw my clothes on the bed, books were under my bed, and others.

At first, I have no idea what brought about that change in me. But after analyzing and talking with people, I finally found out why. Or rather I guessed 'that' was the reason. Ah well.

Even my mom commented that my room was very clean and that she wanted to dirty it up again for me. Huh. Charlene, who shares the room with me got lucky. Cause I  cleaned up the entire room. Duh. You can't expect me to clear only my side of the room right? That's downright stupid. And selfish.
And yes, she was a part of the mess in our room. (I'm still the neatest among us four sisters k?)

Statred work at 350pm and ended about two hours later. Haha.
Vacuumed, dusted, pulled out things cluttered everywhere and arranged them (most of it thrown away), mopped. Soon, my room was literally sparkling fresh!! *tinkle tink*

Wahahaha. I felt so jubilant after that. Hey, it's hard work alright?
And to treat myself, I had a can of Guinness Malta. *Aahh....*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???