HairSpray!!!

Just yesterday, Friday, I managed to watch Hairspray the musical on TV3!! Thank you RTM! I have always wanted to watch this movie but I just couldn't. Didn't manage to catch it in the cinemas and never had the thought to buy the ori cds. Yea, I know!! So outdate right?? Hahaha.




But finally!! I LOVE musicals. Musicals like The Sound of Music, West Side Story, My Fair Lady and many others have always, always been a part of my life as I grew up. And hairspray is definitely beautiful. No doubt the plot is a bit predictable (underdog girl wins the prize boy, people unite together and so on) but gosh...
The songs, the dance moves, the fashion style... it's all so engaging!!!
I couldn't stop humming the songs and even copying the moves!! It was definitely fun. :D The songs especially are catchy and very cheerful. You can't help but feel as if you have no more worries when you listen to the songs.

Hence, I want to share two songs which I love from this movie here. And mind you, I only watched the movie once but I'm already in love..! 





Trivia: Did you know that Hairspray features actors and actresses like Zac Efron, James Marsden *love*, Amanda Byrnes, John Travolta and even Queen Latifah? (Heh, cause I did not know.)

Hairspray rocks!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???