My Haircut (Finally)

I cut my hair, I cut my hair!! *runs a round with excitement* Hahaha.
After a year of neglecting my hair, I finally got up the courage (and time) to go for a trim. When I said trim, I meant a trim. But the hairdresser was so fascinated with my hair, she took bout three to four inches off. She layered my hair and also made it thinner. But I still look ok (I think). Only thing is, my hair will look 'big'ger than usual as it's shorter and my roots are growing out (I rebonded my hair the last time).

First comment I got when I stepped in was, "Wah, your hair is very long!"
Then they dug their fingers into my hair. And started to do their magic.
All the while they were busy commenting on my hair and discussing bout it with other clients as well.
It seems that my hair is unnaturally black (she asked if I coloured it) and as thick as the hair of three persons in the salon itself. They even commented that I would not need to fear about hair fall as I have so much hair... Hahaha.

Well, below are two pics of before my haircut and after my haircut.

BEFORE

AFTER

Not very obvious as one is taken from the front. Will try to get a rear photo of my haircut as soon as possible. :D

Cheers!

Comments

chian said…
oh yeah you do have unnaturally black hair lol
Kath said…
Hahahah. I thought it's brown a bit now because of the rebonding I did...

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???