Exposed...

My goodness. It is so so hot. The haze is bad. It makes me breathe in less psychologically.  My brain is fuzzy and muddled.  It took me quite a while to think of what I wanted to say. *sad case*

I dropped my phone the other day.
My NEW phone. :( *wails*
It got slightly scratched and a bit dented...
It slipped out of my hand, that's why. Sigh.
Careless woman.

I discovered something new about young kids, kids as young as 5 years old. That is, they know how to peek into your clothes... -.-
Apparently, my button down top exposed my chest in class the other day. It wasn't unbuttoned, it was the space in between buttons which bunched up and brought about my lovely assets for pairs of curious eyes to see.

"Auntie Kathleen, we can see your body." They were so amused they kept giggling about it. Huh....

Unbelievable. They do start young...

This heat is unbearable.  Let's go for desserts, shall we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???