Do You Trust Me?

I spent my whole day today sleeping...
It's that time of the month when I get super tired. Zzz...
Weather ain't helping much..

 
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You

 
I've got to read a lot of books, articles, journals, documents.
A lot of things to feast my eyes on...hahaha.
 
The word "trust" is currently appearing very strongly in my life.
 
Others put their utmost trust in me.
I have to learn to trust others AGAIN.
I have to learn to trust God too.
 
Trust is not easy gain,
But it is easy to break.
 
If I trust you,
You have won my favour.
 
I trust that I will do my best since you have put your trust in me.
Thank you for that trust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???