Rise of the Guardians

Hehehe. Yes, I did say that I WILL try not to be here so soon. But I find this too funny not to share. Hahaha. :P

Guess who I had over for Christmas???

Everyone, introducing my two new bffs, Pitch and Sandman from the movie Rise of the Guardians! Say hi people! ROFL.


And yes, those are the real cardboard cut outs you see in the cinemas.
Complimentary of MBO cinemas Subang Parade. Hahahaha. Honestly!

It's actually "beaver's dam" funny how we got this in the house. *Tsk, it's just going to clutter the living room.*
My sister was so obsesssed with the movie, she went to ask them for the whole cut outs when it stoppped showing at the cinema. They relented after she argued that they wouldn't need it at all and they got it for free (Duh, to advertise the movie.) They wanted to charge her RM 50. Hahaha. Eesh.

I actually thought she was joking until she lugged these in.
Oh, another funny thing is, she could only take 4. That's all the car could fit. She left Santa Claus and Tooth. Somewhere. I wonder how she put all these in the car though.

Jack Frost in her room. (THAT'S her whole purpose. Haha.)
Easter Bunny went to her friend.
And Pitch will be going to my godbro A. (Sniff, goodbye my new found bff.)
Sandman's up for grabs though. Anyone?

LOL.

Wishing all a Merry and Blessed Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???