Who You Are

Hello all,

Awww... Isn't this cute?
I find it very true and meaningful in a way.
I love the way the guy's face was drawn in the last picture. Hahaha. An adorable, satisfied kind of look.



This is dedicated to all you guys out there (and girls too) who seem to find themselves not good enough for the other or another. 
How do you know you are not good for the other and why do you say so?
There must have been something in you that attracted the other person to you in the first place, right?

For those who lack self confidence, well, I can't say much. Hahaha. I know how it is. I struggle with it too.
But, why compare ourselves to others? ("Smart" words coming from me, bleah.)
It's like comparing a fish and a bird.
Fishes swim, birds fly. 
Fishes die in the air, birds drown in the water. Right? (Hmm... but both are eaten by cats, ooppss, wrong comparison, LOL!)
Yea, soo.... :D

So, I sincerely wish the best for all of you out there, who are still wondering if you are good enough, well, you never know.
Unless you try.
If you don't feel the best, perhaps the other is not the right person then. 
You will know and wonder no more.
:)

Love, Kath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???