2012's Resolution

When the year 2012 first started, I had no idea what my resolutions were cause I never make any. But as days went on, I finally had an idea of what my resolutions were going to be. Yay!

Actually, scratch that. My resolution. No 'S'. Not plural but singular.

Hahaha. My resolution was, is and is to experience new activities, interests as much as possible. Once a month I thought.

Half of 2012 is gone and I would say that it has been quite a fulfilling first half of the year. Joy!

I made a lot of new acquaintances, friends.
I went for a live comedy show at PJ Live Arts in Jaya One.
I went for a live musical performance at Sunway Lagoon (finally...).



I helped out at a kindergarten's sports day. I took the pic below, aren't they adorable??




I climbed Mount Kinabalu!!! And made it almost to the top. Hahah. Cert says I did. :P



I made myself get out of my comfort zone a few times. Overboard I think, till I panicked. Tsk tsk.



The second half of 2012 promises an equal amount of new experiences.
Experiences that will, in a way, challenge me mentally and physically again.

For someone who is rarely active, I suddenly find myself being coerced into hardcore activities.
I have to go for white water rafting after all! (I backed out of it in Kinabalu after our climb)
And maybe abseiling after that, my goodness...

I'll also be heading outstation on my own, something which I have never done before.
People have been scaring me with all the recent crime stories and such. But hey, I have to learn at some point of my life. It's better now than never. :)

The one thing I find missing in my life for now, is the emotional aspect I suppose. *shrugs* :)

"When life gets you down, you can lose everything but you cannot lose hope. And faith, that things will be alright."

Easier said than done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???