What is Life?

Yes. I admit. I am OLD!!! *sniff*
I actually thought I was pretty young (pretty and young, you know? :P) till recently.
Jenny's recent post stirred up some very odd feelings inside of me. It got me to seriously start thinking about my future. (Not that I didn't, just not that deep).

Why do I say I'm old??
I'm now in the next phase of life - work. But after this, then what?
Marriage?
Not on the cards for me yet, seems too far away. :(
If that does happen, so what? I'll just settle back down into being a working, married woman.
Then? Kids....?? Two, three, God knows how many will pop out. LOL. And suddenly, I'm a working mother.
Next? Work, work, work. Family, family, family.
And then??? *Bam!!!*  RETIRE.... and spend my free time doing gardening or Tai Chi...hahahaha.
And at most become a grandmother.
And then? We die...
Where we all rot in our wooden graves... and our souls float around or go to heaven.(See la if you're good or not. Heh.)

Which leads me to this question.
Is that just what life is all about???

I don't want such a mundane and routine life!!! Sigh.

Comments

Lai Tee @ Grace said…
Kath,
I suggest you to read "One Month to live"

It helps me to live differently.

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???