Breakfast Conversation

We had breakfast together today. One of the very, very rare times.
Dad had some scratches on his chest, thanks to our female dog, Holly.

And this was what happened.

Mom: "What happened to you?"

Dad: "The dog scratched me when I was playing with her."

Mom: "Sure it's not some other bitch?"

Dad (with a sheepish smile): "No la... She suddenly jumped up at me."

Mom: "That will teach you a lesson for walking around bare-chested among bitches." Then she laughs.

Me and my two sisters : -.-'

Comments

hehe.so cute.... So envy, I seldom have chance to have breakfast with my family.
Kath said…
Hahaha. Yea, that day was really one of the rare times. And I really treasure it. :D
Lai Tee @ Grace said…
your parents being humorous...where is another sister?
Kath said…
Hahah. Tee very sharp. Eileen was in Malacca with her sayang. :D

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???