The Lovely Bones

I missed getting the novel to this upcoming movie. I remember wanting to get it so much but I just didn't have the dough to get it. I remember when it was reviewed in the newspaper, this particular novel got rave reviews. I still haven't got the book, but from this trailer, it'll definitely be on my to-get list. Better get it before this movie comes out and they jack up the price of the book! Hahaha.They may do it know?

Synopsis: About a girl who is raped, murdered and chopped into pieces. She watches over her family from her heaven as they come to terms with her death and try to track down her murderer. She also watches over her murderer as he goes on with his life. Something like that...Based on the novel by Alice Sebold.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???