Updates Schmupdates

I feel like skipping class tomorrow and the day after next.
How can we have classes on Easter weekend..... T.T...
Week 14 is coming up... I am struggling with my project paper. Gosh, I want to say 'hate' so much but I have to refrain from doing so. Think positive think positive, gah!!!

Met my supervisor after the submission of my first Introduction draft.... I wanna cry....
Changes I have to do. Changes I feel so lazy to do.... Sigh.
Good thing is, she said that my English is good. Thank you.

*********************************************************************************

Took care of my niece for the whole day the other day, alone!
I was at a lost on what to do with a 1 year plus baby. But I managed.
With me going after her to eat her lunch as she ran around the living room, hid behind the curtains, climbed up and down the sofa. Babies!!! But she's really adorable.

The other day, she swiped a cup full of water from my hand.
Water spilled onto the table and the floor. Being me, I grabbed a cloth and asked her to wipe the spilled water.
But babies can't wipe, Kathleen.
Yes, I know. It was just to teach her.
I took the cloth away from her after a while, and upon seeing the 'wetness' everywhere, this little girl pointed and said '"Wet wet."
I replied, "Yes, you see, it's all wet. So who's gonna wipe up all these? You or Godma (what she calls me)?"
What she said made me stifle my laughter as I tried to be serious... but to not much avail.
She said, "Po po." (Grandma) Hahahahahahaha!!!
Cheeky girl.

*********************************************************************************

Yea, that's it. More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???