Can You Find the....

After putting all the pieces together, here's what I got...




The what??
No..! I cannot find it. You guys didn't complete the clue for me..
Unless you did and I did not see it.
Putting these sticky notes everywhere on my stuff. Waste your sticky notes... hahaha.
What if I missed out some of it?
I haven't looked through my box of packed stuff though. It's still there in the box.

I have yet to solve the puzzle of the mysterious appearance of rubber bands on my table too.
I suspect two people but you guys deny it... then I have no inkling as to who it is. Though there was a third person but for sure, the other one is innocent.... hahaha.

Solve the puzzle for me!

P/S: Step 3 of the Grievances of Leaving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???