What the Kids Taught Me

One of the things that I will miss the most are my kids.

Not all of them but definitely a majority of them.

These kids taught me a lot.

They taught me that my patience is not as good as what I thought. I DO have a short fuse!
They taught me that you have to be careful of what you say as they imitate you at times. "That thing" -.-'
They taught me that kids are not stupid. You make a promise, you keep it.
They taught me that their memory is better than their mentor's. At times.
They taught me that sometimes, it is ok to apologize to your kids. They appreciate it a lot.
They taught me that in giving instructions, always be clear!
They taught me to always be on your toes. You never know when 'accidents' may happen in class.
They taught me that love is not defined by scolding. They still give you stickers and little gifts. Haha!
They taught me that a mentor begets his/her kids. Kids may copy the behaviour and actions as how the mentor would behave or act in class.
They taught me that you could always be their confidante. It just needs an initial step from either side to get the ball rolling. Too bad I started it late.

I miss them...
But I'm better off doing fully what I'm supposed to do, which is getting my project paper done, than to be unable to handle both and either sacrifice/jeopardize one for the other.

Parting words to my kids: "If you see me outside in a shopping mall or somewhere, you better say hello to me or I will shout out your name loudly and embarrass you if I see you. Don't try to run away" Hahahahaha. I'm so kind. :P Hahahaha.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???