Distractions...

Why is it that everytime I sit to prepare and study for my exams, little tiny things become interesting distractions???

Like the box of siew pao on the table. I find the cover and illustration on it nice and very colour coordinating. As if I have never seen a box of siew pao before...

Or the cup of tea right next to me. I must have a sip from it now and at the same time try to read tea leaves and predict my future. As if I don't drink tea on a regular basis.


Even the empty used plate catches my eye. I just delight in observing how cheese and crumbs stick together. My, you could even make tiny crumb words. As if I don't play with my food...oops.

Everything and anything is good enough to tear my attention away from my books.

Why?? Why are you doing this to me???

Gaaahhh....!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???