Satisfaction :)

Aww.... I'm so touched. :)
I never believed that someone could remember me cause of what I did.

A guy whom I met at church (I mentioned him before I think), said that he remembered me (working in my present company after a year) because of two things.

One, I was the first female he saw working there. (Novelty is wearing off now...hahaha.)
Two, I was quite nice to him.

THIS is exactly the kind of satisfaction in life I am looking for.
To be able to reach out to all people.
To be able to bring joy and laughter.
To be able to touch their hearts someday, someway.

At least when I die, people will remember the good things I did that made a difference in their life. :D

Comments

Lai Tee @ Grace said…
Like what you said about satisfaction :)

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???