Half the Year has Gone...

Time does indeed fly...
It's already the second half of the year 2011. In a blink of an eye, 2011 will be over and 2012 will be right in front of your very eyes.

Half the year has gone.
What have I achieved?

My new year's resolutions were this:

- Be more streetsmart, less gullible and less naive. (Does this count?)
- Be smarter and more efficient in whatever I do.
- Say less stupid stuff... I seem to say a lot of that. Sigh.

Have I been more streetsmart? I hope. Well, at least I roughly know what to do in situations, theoretically. On the practical side, one can never predict.
Have I been smarter/efficient? Not up to my expectations or my benchmark yet. I will only be satisfied when I actually do something impressive. Trying... still trying.
Have I said less stupid stuff? Nope. Still the same. Open own mouth, put foot in. All the time. Urgh...

I "inhale" at resolutions. I have 6 more months to do it. Try Kath, try.


Speaking of which, by the end of this month, July, I would have been in my current company for two years. A good record, I'd say. :) Hahaha. Something I look forward to.

I personally cannot believe that it will be two years.... Two years!! Wow..... Lol.
Proud of myself, considering the fact I had a lot of doubts at the beginning. I pulled through. I hope to pull through again, especially now.

I just have to keep a cool and calm head.
Try to be in other people's shoes, understand their points of view and I will be fine.

God, please give me a peace of mind and heart... 
I need to be a person who is stoic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???