Little Boy

I was heading for dinner in Parade yesterday. While we were walking, this little boy of about 3 years of age, walked past us.

You know those blown up balloons tied onto plastic sticks...?
Well, he was purposely waving his and hitting everyone who passed by him. Naturally, I was one of his targets. His balloon hit me. And, my first reaction was to be annoyed.

I like kids and all, but hitting strangers with balloons is not polite.

Hahaha. I actually turned round to glare/scowl at him. But OMG, when I turned to glare at him, he was smiling so sweetly at me. The kind of child-like innocence every one of us used to have before we became devils. I started laughing when I saw him. How could I be angry with him? He was so adorable!!! He was just happily swinging his balloon, unknowingly hitting people.

And I suddenly felt very happy when I saw his little angelic face...hahaha.
*dreamy face*

Comments

hehe.. ok then next time i smile sweetly to you ! ^o^
Kath said…
Hahaha...You're sweeet enough as it is already! :D

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???