US Trip Photos (12th May - 1)

Photos are not in chronological order. I sort of forgot that part when uploading. Should have uploaded the later ones first..easier that way for blogger.

I've decided to post my photos first. Those I have. Plenty more with other ppl like Meow, Cindy. Will get from them.





The McD's in US Sells choc chip cookies. Delicious!! USD $1 for three pieces and big ones too.







Small Fries.









Our first hotel of the trip.









Tv view of our room. (Four to a room)
Luckily all from Setapak were put in one room.











Me, posing when no one was around. Hehe.









The beds... Comfy!!!











Closet hidden by a full length mirror.










Ta-da!!! See my shirt inside? Haha.








Meow and me, on the way to the hotel from Newark airport.









Some car model shop. Chevrolet Buick.






Like our Esso only...Copy cats??









Taken in the plane before we got off for out transit in Stockholm.








Funny little ladies with traditional costumes.. (The three on the right)








An airplane...Ethiopian.








The other girls from Setapak. l-r : Cindy, Meow and Wen See







Dark...Meow, me and Wen See









Our transit airport.








A cafe's menu with pricing in swedish.. 30 kr?










While waiting for the next ride. Pose!!!







Some of those who went on this trip as well.









The early morning view in KLIA. Beautiful huh? Before we took off for US.






More to come...!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???