Some People...

What you want, is not always what you need...

Haha. This sentence caught my eye. It was from one of those motivating emails...

Ok lo, I thought to myself. Well, I do want a lot of things. Materially, emotionally...
So, if you put it that way, perhaps I do really don't need this kind of stuff then. But anyway, I am very satisfied for the life I have and the people around me! :)

That's just a more positive part of this entry. Let's get down to the dirt and grime which is why I am here for.

Some people are really irresponsible, dishonest, irritating and utterly useless..!

Not to mention lazy, laidback, lousy and only know how to take credit for things they never did and come when the hard part of the job's all done!!

Terrible you know, these kind of people.

Just because this task is easier you want to take over it, but look at what you did. Or rather what you didn't do!!! Ha? Standing there like some si tau po/gong, being last minute and totally unorganised. Can you be more proactive ah? And have more initiative for goodness sake. You are part of a leader too leh.. Only know how to open your mouth, point here and there, then? Nothing.

Empty vessels make the most noise... N-A-T-O!!! Eesh...

You didn't really help us out, instead, you made more of a mess for us. Happy hor? Next time, we'll purposely not get involved and leave you solely responsible for it. See how you manage.

Don't think you could. I'm sure right at the last minute you'll come up wtih some lame excuse.. and in the end the job goes on to someone else. And you're free again to do your own thing.

Yeala, you pretend to be friendly, everything also can to them and let us be the so-called strict ones as we adhere more to the rules, and make us seem like bad guys. I hate that...

You're not pulling part of your weight, you... you... (speechless) I can so oh think of a lot of names right now. Nincompoop!

Aahhh!!! I will not go down to your level and start calling people names. Do whatever you want, I am just glad I will be out soon anyway. Pass the job on to my assistant. It's about time I left. Sick fo this.

The last conflict nearly ripped our group apart. You and her. In fact, I think it really did hurt us a lot, that's why so many of us left. I couldn't leave. Not at that time. But now I can as there is someone willing to take over my place...

I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???