CLEO in The Curve

As a way of relieving myself from the hectic Uni life and also to 'play and enjoy' as much as possible before my coming finals, I went to the Curve with Chian, after days of discussion on where to go. (Girls...)

Our dialogue :

Chian : One U? Don't want la.. Going there tmr.

Kath : Pyramid? I just went there last week...

Chian and Kath : KLCC? Mid valley? Huh? Take train again ah... lazy.


So we decided on the Curve. When we reached there, guess what we saw?


This!!











The CLEO magazine was having their 50 most eligible bachelors programme held here! In the Curve!! Right at the moment when we were there...Cool!! Unexpected.

(Of course in the pic, the program had ended and we only took pics then cause nobody was blocking the way, we were on ground floor when we arrived.)












Some people milling around some of the bachelors. Some took pics with them, others asked them to sign something or some sort. Couldn't see.










A blur bachelor with the CLEO shirt. Easy to spot them!!! Hehehe.











A part of Starbucks (I think) was cordoned off especially for the eligible bachelors. See all the tiny black dots? It's their heads. Hehe.

So we get to feast our eyes on the guys.. but sad to say, personally, I think the candidates for this year's most Eligible Bachelor contest aren't so attractive. I bought the magazine and I've looked through them. Ok ok only lo... (Hey, I bought the mag before we went to the Curve. Not that desperate to buy on the spot just to see their faces. Haha..)

Oh ya, know what the guys did? They pole danced on stage with a girl holding a pole. They also did some bollywood kind of dance with girls holding potted plants..haha.

Um... the pole dance... just seemed kinda weird.. good dancer but... *shudders*.



Taken in the changing room.
My shopping adventure. Didn't buy this top (pink) as I didn't bring enough money. And also as I was not sure about whether I should get it or not. What do you think?

But I did get another top, black in colour. Yippee!!

Comments

chian said…
from the photo, you do look a little pregnant ahahahaha
but in real person, you don't :)
Kath said…
Yea lo.. pregnant Kath.. ahaha. I better not look like that in real life..
Esee said…
ooh makes ur boobs look big. buy it.

if u dont like can use it when ure pregnant lor lol
Kath said…
Really? Yea, increase size from A to B right? Hahaha. Pregnant the top sure koyak la.. perut besar leh.
Lai Tee @ Grace said…
Apa this?...wanna see u wear your black top..hehe
Kath said…
Sure.. I'll wear the black top I bought and show you someday k? But most prob won't wear to uni.. too different.. hahaha.

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???