Happy Meal

So, I had a Happy Meal for lunch the other day. Yup, you read that right. A McDonald's Happy Meal.

You ask why.

Because I was feeling down and needed some pick me up. So a Happy Meal it is... Unfortunately, it didn't do much to make me happy. Instead, I had to go to Boost Juice for some mood boosters.

Kidding, hahaha!!

But I really did have a Happy Meal for lunch and a drink from Boost Juice though. I had to ask the cashier what were the choices for a Happy Meal. *cries* It's my first time ok? I am clueless!!

That's how I got my fish sandwich. Not a fillet o' fish. A fish sandwich.

All because of the Happy Meal toy. Things I do for my nieces!! They had better be ready to wipe my bum when I'm old and bedridden. Honestly!

But I love them both to bits. I love them sooooo much, I'm going to have another Happy Meal in two weeks' time to get another toy so that each niece will have their own toy. And not fight over it! Kids fighting over a toy is something you do not want to experience...

I'm lovin' it...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???