A Cold and Tears

Ok, so I've been with this cold for a week. A cold that made me miss Pole class, a cold that made me sneeze like nobody's business, a cold that me quarantine myself inside my boss' room during work. (Let's hope the germs are all gone when he comes back... hahaha! Spray Dettol!)

I thought it was gone. Apparently not.

My mind is in a mess, so I kind of find it hard to articulate my thoughts right now. Excuse the random happenings popping up here and there.

I cried at work a few days back, while discussing a project with the head of my department. The Head. Honestly, I don't know why I cried. I wasn't being reprimanded or humiliated or rejected. The horrible thing was, once the tears started, it couldn't stop!! I could feel tears pooling in my eyes, snot threatening to leak out of my nose. Worse still, I had to use her tissue!! And I used it all!! The horror...! (No face to see people now) I blame it on the hormones (period...), the cold and the tiredness I was feeling. It was a crappy morning... Eesh. Never discuss projects with bosses while having your monthlies. Ever.

Oh my gosh! I cannot organize my thoughts... they're everywhere! I'm so sorry.

Ok, I'm gonna go sleep now. Monday's here again... Yes! Four days work week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???