A Touching Weekend

I had a very lovely weekend filled with blessings and touching gestures.

Dear AS, thank you for the pisang goreng that I had as my tidbit to munch on as we drove to the Mines. Thank you. That feeling is warmer than the pisang goreng hot out from the kuali. I was so touched and surprised. Lots of hugs!!! May you be as fiery and warm as a pisang goreng too. :D

Dear ND, thank you for the bag of grapes which you dropped by my house just to give it to me. They were big and juicy, perfect for this hot weather! You didn't have to. Hahaha. Why did you do it? Thank you so much all the same. :)

Dear little boy and little boy's mom, thank you for the balloon which you gave to my niece. She was very thrilled by it. Thank you for walking all the way back in to hand her a balloon which she was looking longingly at. It was very sweet of you, little boy. May you grow up to be a lovely young man.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???