I was so so heart-broken the other day.
It was such a great disappointment.
I just felt so down...
My head got messed up.

Like 'Argh'.
I didn't feel like talking to anyone for a while. Hahaha.
Could have those incidents be prevented, I wonder.
Most likely.
I was a few seconds too late in intervening.

I wonder if I handled the situation wrongly.
But it was the best I could do, honestly, given the circumstances.
There are so many of them who need your attention.
Perhaps, I should not invest so much effort.
Then again, if I don't, I'm not doing myself justice either.

I know some of the seniors were observing.
Will have to explain to them on what happened and get some advice on how to handle these situations better in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???