FDT (Fat, Drained and Tense)

Was going to go with the title March Week 2 Updates for this post (so boring * in a whiny tone*), but I came up with FDT! Hahaha.

When to know that you have been putting on the pounds....
Answer: When a 3-4 year-old boy comes up to you, literally pokes you in your flabby tummy and say to you, "Stomach." Innocently, while giggling. -.-' True story, bro. He was so adorable though.

Was very tensed up for my OM midterm. Crammed and studied as much as I could. Strained my neck after the test. Couldn't look down to my left. Tsk!

Feeling a bit drained. Work is pretty dynamic.
You can plan and plan to do this and that, but when it comes, things almost always never go as planned.
You have so many different kinds of personalities to handle.
You have to learn to cater to different kinds of needs.
You have to know the different approaches in dealing with a situation.
I am still learning. I hope to learn as much as possible and as fast as I can.
Thank goodness for the guidance of a lot of seniors.

FM midterm is coming. Argh.... calculations and calculations. Sigh.

Came down with an itchy throat and a slight fever. My diet intake didn't help it much... hahaha.

During our HR break and a conversation with a few of our classmates, Thundercats came into our topic. The guys were making fun of my name, spelled it as Cat instead of Kath (*sarcastically* very funny). Then Thundercats came. I forced one of them to sing the theme song for that cartoon while I made the act of holding up the sword with two hands for that scene. Hahahaha. :P


Something like this! But minus the expression and musculature please... LOL.

Hey. I even had a Thundercats t-shirt when I was young AND I used to follow the series on TV, also during my CHILDHOOD years. Hahahaha!

Went to the Mines again to study. This time, I missed the parking entrance, ended up having to park at MIECC instead. The parking lot was quite dark and quiet. So people, please be careful.

Planning to get a new phone soon. A smartphone! Yay! Cause my phone is dying on me and so that I can also jump on the bandwagon for WhatsApp. The question is, should I wait for the new model to arrive to buy the older one as the price will drop? Should I just get the old one now? Or should I get the new model instead? The biggest thing to think about is the budget I suppose. Do I have enough for one?

Why so many questions, Kathleen?
Go and study.

Ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???