Aimless

At first, I thought, I really knew what I wanted.
But now, I no longer feel that way.
I do not know what I want or what I am searching for.
Everyday just seems to pass by in a dzae.
Eat, sleep, housework, tv, computer.
The same routine for almost everyday with the exception of some.
I do not believe that I am laidback, yet I am not that particularly active as well.
I wonder if I am too afraid to take risks.
Too afraid to venture out.
Afraid to enter the working world.
Yet, studying again cripples me with fear.
The feeling and a sense of being lost and stupid haunts me almost every hour.
People tell me to enjoy it while I can. I do.
But I detest this feeling of aimlessness.
I feel useless and unworthy.
And it gets worse as convocation day comes by, when I may soon be listed/ fall into that percentage as one of those who are jobless and not studying.
Oh joy!

Comments

JeNz said…
yea..i'm feeling that way too..sighs...and i'm sick of doing part time job...wanna get a real permanent job soon..but oh well...
Kath said…
YEa.. but I think you'll do fine. :D Maybe I should take up some lessons or stuff. hHaha
yinghui said…
Dont worry. We will meet together on the convo ya

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???