The Triple H Summary

A summary of the has happened, happening and going to happen. Heh.

Has happened
Participated in my first run (or walk or jog, at the rate I was going). Shape Run 2011! My colleagues and I went more for the goodie bags I think. Hahaha. We entered ourselves in the fun run category. It was... fun! We even stopped halfway to take pictures with the Putrajaya bridge... Crazy kan? Then when we saw the runners behind us dwindling in numbers, we sped up again. ROFL. Fail sial. Kiasu but still want to take pics. Pfftt... Too bad Tee couldn't make it, if not we could meet up as well. :) We saw Hunny Madu from 8TV and a guy from fly.fm too!

Went for the WYD weekend retreat in APC, KL. Thank God the date was changed. If not, we'd be caught in the Bersih rally chaos as well. I got to meet and know new people, got reacquainted with old friends and... for the first time in my life, I really felt the presence of God. This is going to be theological so I won't go too much into it. Let's just say that I felt very different after that weekend. I felt more at peace, calm and even happier. Ok, this may make me look bad but hearing how people say God spoke to them and stuff, I sort of envied them. I mean, good for them, then I wonder, why God, are you not speaking to me? He answered me, he did. Hahaha. Let's just say that the answer He gave, spoke directly to my heart. :) (And I thought God has forgotten me!)

Happening
What's happening now is, I am staring at the computer while typing this, having many things running through my mind, feeling sleepy yet still reluctant to go to bed. Siap la kau dengan dark eye circles... I should stop talking in Manglish. What happened to my Queen's English?

Going to Happen
Hahaha. Something I have not been saying much to a lot of people. My secret! *wink* In a weeks' time, I will be flying off to Spain, to take part in the WYD2011 event. It's gonna be crazy as a million participants from around the world are expected to be in Madrid for this event. I'm actually getting more scared than excited as the days  come nearer. I am not prepared. I haven't got my backpack yet....huh. Have to get it this weekend. How I am going to lug that around as we walk from place to place is a question yet to be answered.

http://www.madrid11.com/
This,  is going to be the highlight of my life! And year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???