Goodbye 2010!

"The new year is almost here. What are your new year resolutions?"

*stones a while*

I have nooo.... idea. I don't really do resolutions cause I don't keep them.
If you randomly ask anyone on the road, I bet most of them will say, "To be better."
Some will say smoke less, drink less, party less, lose weight, earn more money and vice versa. Huh!

Oh, I know! My new year's resolution is to make a new year's resolution!!! Hahaha. Smart?
I think I shall try to have some New Year's Resolutions for 2011 and keep them!!!

- Be more streetsmart, less gullible and less naive. (Does this count?)
- Be smarter and more efficient in whatever I do.
- Say less stupid stuff... I seem to say a lot of that. Sigh.

Okay. Three's the charm. Enough! Hahaha. At least these three matter more.... To me. *deep thought*

Another conclusion and a new beginning. The chance to start all over again??

Perhaps. Maybe. I actually fear the new year....
Oh, I should make another one..... Stop laughing so much. I can't help it though. It's part of me but I fear it makes me seem immature and all.... Sigh. Another story...

Here's what I wrote for 2009 . Most of it still applies....Hahah.

Happy New Year all.....! :)
Be good and don't drink too much. Lol. Hugs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???