Happy New Year!!!

Happy new year everyone!


My wishes for the year 2009:

- No more supplementary paper resits... (Please!!!)

- World peace!!! When is that ever going to happen?? Pray pray...

- Food prices will drop to what they are supposed to be. (Stop 'killing' us customers with high prices and the reason "che yao hei ga". Hello?! Sudah drop from RM2.7 to RM1.8 la. Outdate.)

- I will know what I want to do before I gradutae from UTAR in May.

- That I improve in every aspect of my life.

- I will lead a healthier lifestyle and make a harder effort to E-X-E-R-C-I-S-E!!

- Oh! I want to have my innermost desires fulfilled!!! Hehehe. Won't tell you what it is. No use guessing over there. And don't think rots. *Smack you*

- My country will become a better place for all human race to live in. (Please someone come up with a good solution already... Sigh)


I've never made a resolution before.. Serious! Cause I think it's a waste of my energy and brain space and I probably won't keep it anyway (Yea, that's the biggest reason).

But for this new year, I have decided to make resolution that I will make a resolution...hahaha.

And, my resolution(s) for the year is...

- To write more stuff in my diary. It's practically empty!!!

- To write at least one poem this year. I used to write two years back and I could compose a few at once. But I seem to have lost that touch. Hopefully it will all come flowing back to me. Hey, I sent in my poems to the Star before, hahaha. And it was published! Bout two years back though. :( Oh ya, and I've lost a few poems before too cause I drafted them on used paper, forgetting to keep it and the papers somehow got missing (or kena buang la). Sad.

Comments

JeNz said…
we shld EXERCISE together!! i used to swim in tarc some time back before the exam stress kicked in

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???