Fight

Well, recently I witnessed a fight in a park. I suppose I kind of got shocked as it was the first time i actually saw a person being beaten up by another. The thing was, no one moved in to curb the fight or to calm things down, including myself. I was rooted to the ground. Too shocked to move. Everyone was just where they were, watching, witnessing everything. The place was so quiet you could hear a pin drop, except for the guys who were fighting. It was like a slow movie being played right in front of my eyes. I really feel sad for these people. Where has all the humanity gone? I want peace back. And the witnesses, are we really scared to lend a helping hand for the sake of avoiding being beaten up? For me, I now know the answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???