Dropping By

Ah... my blog.
I miss you. *hugs imaginary 'blog' person*

I'm so tired.
My alarm no longer wakes me like it should/can.

Whoa! I just realized that I left this blog for 9 months!!
9 months! That's like cray-cray. I'm gonna put in all the slang yo. Ignore me.

I never knew that recruitment is tiring.
The feeling of being unable to close a position quickly frustrates me a great deal, honestly.
You have people who don't turn up for their interviews, who don't have the courtesy to tell you.
Under normal circumstances, I will not contact the candidate any longer.
Seriously, if a person really wants the job, he or she should make every effort to turn up.
Like this person who came up all the way from Johor. *salute*

Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???