The Start of 2014

It's a cold, cold night.... Brrr...Fingers and toes are clammy. Nose is stuck.
Anyway,
Happy New Year!!!




This picture above is dedicated to everyone whom I have intentionally and unintentionally irritated and yet patiently took my behaviours or shenanigans without dumping me as their friend or running away from me. Hee hee. I thank thee very much. Just imagine my face with the expression of the minion above. Bleah!

Ok, haven't been updating much. Let's start with the basics.
It's the new year, I'm going to be a year older, I'm going to have more white hairs, more wrinkles, more fat on my belly. I'm going to have as well, more sleepless nights, blurry days, sore throats, days when I just feel like dying or not waking up to face reality.
That's the appetizer.

Here comes main course meal 1.
The New Year started quite sadly for me...Other than exams, which were the least on mind with so many things happening, there were a lot of news that weren't so nice to hear about. I have never liked politics and I never will. Everything I read on news portals was disturbing. I would admit that I was scared too... For peace, safety among others. Thank God we had MM there in the news and the policemen.

Main course meal 2.
The family of cousins whom my family is the closest with received bad news. Their father, my uncle is diagnosed with 4th stage cancer. Doctor says that the cancer has spread into his lungs and backbones. I last saw him on Christmas and he was very, very thin. He had no appetite, was moody and such. J has a hard time taking care of her dad. I think this news affects my dad too in a way. He's been trying to help the family with certain things.

Desserts (Yes, it's a short meal, pay me and I will give you more 'food' to eat. Hahahaha, jk.)
First week of work and my throat hurts, my nose leaks... :/
I am wondering when my exam results are out. I want to see it yet I don't want to see it and hide behind my fingers.

I'm being so gung-ho. Guess what I started on???
My project paper and I'm not even due to start till April. Hahaha.
No, it's just a proposal draft. I'm searching for a topic to write about and make sure that I have the resources to do it too.
Imagine if you are through it halfway and you realize that the project is impossible?
You are definitely 'fished'.


Hahahahaha!

So yea. Have to really think this out. Any ideas? :D

And now comes the photos which I have long wanted to post but did not have the time to. 

I made jelly!! Konnyaku jelly that is.

Guess who? It's KJ. Khairy Jamaluddin.

And.... hahahah. Ms. Nurul Izzah. Both KJ and Nurul Izzah were very good speakers, honestly.

Here guys.... proposal ideas for you. Muahaha.

The pencil is there as a size comparison. Liquer chocolates...

Any of you remember this? Bubbles that won't burst as soon as it's blown. I was very intrigued by this and simply adored it. Blew one just one two days ago. hahaha.

Chocolate balls from Austria...
Alright, that's all for today. I can delete these pics from my phone now. Lol.

Happy weekend!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???