I Am Back

Dear all,

I AM back!!

Bigger, faster and stronger than never before... Oopss.. wrong tagline. Heh.

I want to get back my glow which I lost.

That's me y'all!
I want to stop looking so pale and deadly like a ghost with no makeup. Muahaha. I make a good ghost. :D

This art image does scare me a little.
I want to go back to like how I was before.

Stop! Not that FAR back.... lol.
I want to gain back my confidence and tell people who doubt me to "Go away".



I want to start laughing again from the bottom of my heart.

Uh... scary looking heart... hahaha.
I want to pick myself up from the ground and continue this journey on the road which is less taken.


I want to succeed in what I do, no matter how hard it will be.

Been there and done that baby!

I want to be myself.

And,
I want to have my dinner now. :D

Dinner time!
I know, and I believe that I can.

I will see you when I see you and if I do see you.

Sincerely, thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???