Sleepless Nights

Hehehe. My exams are officially over! Yea baby!! It's now time for par-tays and MORE par-tays!!! But just let me get my beauty sleep back first.

Been having insomnia for a week plus...
I couldn't sleep at night. My body works in a way I will automatically go to bed by 12 or 1 am, even if I'm fresh and wide awake. So no matter how alert I am, I will not be able to study.

There are nights when I managed to sleep. But I would wake up so many times in the middle of the night and it took me so hard to enter slumberland again. It was very frustrating.

Partly I slept in afternoons because the night before I couldn't sleep. And so goes the sleeping cycle.
Partly I'm worried by my exams. Argh!!
Partly there were other things swimming in my thoughts non-stop. I will start thinking and thinking and thinking... till the cock crows.. Huh.

My mom also started to worry.

But after Saturday night, I finally found relief. Still worried. But a sense of calm came over me. I finally felt peaceful...

And I could sleep!!!

I slept like a log through Saturday, Sunday (Yea, didn't study much, sleep only), Monday (sort of.. got woken up by M, ha.), Tuesday too.

Thank you God... :D

Seriously, don't let things affect you... disturbs your beauty sleep. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mr. KT

Of Vampires and Werewolves

My Future???