My thoughts. My feelings. My voice. My opinion. My objections. All these come purely from the heart, from mother earth. Honest, true words poured forth or typed forth through my very own finger tips. From my home, my zone, my life, my world.
Happy Easter!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
We're still in the Easter season.
So, it's never too late to wish everyone a very Happy Easter! God bless! :D
This topic just came into my mind as I was studying for my genetics last night.. great time for inspiration.. haha. Here is my list of *ahem* naughty things I have done in high school. (Incomplete perhaps?) 1.Taking stacks of litmus papers (both red and blue) home after Science lab lessons in form 4 and 5. 2. Slipping a few pieces of filter paper between the pages of my form 6 Chemistry textbook. 3. Broke test tubes during lab but did not report it. (I'm a coward!) 4. Being a librarian, I get to check out my own library books without actually really checking it out. Sorree. (Trust betrayed) Result : I still have some library school books with me at home. 5. Eating discreetly (hiding) in school library during my librarian duty in form 6. 6. Hiding away library books which I want to borrow, to prevent others from borrowing it before me. (Yea, I did that.) 7. Scamming on senior guys by looking through the past years school magazine..hahahaha. (Just kidding, I don't...
I cannot study. And I don't think that I'm the only one. Everytime I have this itch to FB... Which is so darn irritating!!! I won't die if I don't but my Farmtown crops most probably will..hahah. Huh. The freakin' weather is another darn annoying thing. It's so hot that all I feel like doing is to just sleep. Day and night. Sleep. That's all I'm doing now and all I'll ever do when I am six feet under!! Better do something about it. Coffee... Milkshake... Jumping around! Anything!! I so have to get back to studying. Motivation: To pass all and enjoy my holidays!!! All the best people!
I've never really been an ardent fan of the Twilight series(boo...says you). And I have no idea why some girls go gaga over Edward the vampire. He looks so paste-y with the bloodshot eyes (yea yea he's supposed to look that way). And bleah! I think he looked way hotter in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire as Cedric Diggory . That, I can go gaga. But in Twilight??? The romance between Edward and Bella is fine. Romantic, mushy and cliched. Heh. But there's nothing much for me to shout about. (Sorry to the ardent fans, esp to my three sisters. Ha.) This year, the next sequel in this series is about to be released tentatively in November. Known as New Moon , the title is definitely appropriate since the werewolves play a bigger role this time. I didn't read any of the books in the Twilight series though my sisters finished the whole lot of it. So there's no doubt I have no idea of what's going on in the next book. But judging from this trailer of the next sequ...
Comments